Jaiye Bamboo Diaper
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% Bamboo Fiber
- NO more pilling up garbage
- Replenishes quickly
- Made of natural source
- Highly absorbent and breathable
- Reduces environmental pollution
- Wetness indicator and 3D leakage protection
- Hyper Allergenic
- Fragrance Free
- Chlorine Free
Features Of Our Bamboo Diapers
1. ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: It takes more than five hundred years for regular diapers to decompose when exposed to sunlight and air. But our bamboo diapers has a degradation rate of 61% in seventy five days. Thus more environmental friendly.
2. ANTIMICROBIAL AND ANTI FUNGAL: The organic properties of the bamboo diapers can be used to prevent odor-causing microorganisms, keeping your baby smelling fresh. No eczema or nappy rash.
3. CHEMICAL FREE: Jaiye Jaiye Diapers was formulated for sensitive skin for your baby using TCF (Total Chlorine Free) fluff pulp. No Chlorine, No Alcohol, No Latex, No Perfumes or Odor Resistant.
4. HIGH ABSORBENCY: As a result of their high absorbent property, Jaiye Jaiye bamboo diapers can withstand heavy wetting, which means you do not have to be bothered about changing diapers every minute. This attribute makes them suitable to be used as overnight diapers.
5. PERFECT FITTING: The fitting of the bamboo diapers material do not have so many layers. This makes it very easy for the circulation of air and reducing the build-up of microbials as a result of heat.